**Patch and HotFix Priority**

jcagle

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh..?

I did look there...

This is what it says: "Version 1.10 is a complete installer that can be found in your user account section".

There is nothing in my user account section, as I purchased the boxed version.... :S

But now looking at my DVD it says version 1.10... Does that mean I have the latest except for the 1.11 hotfix (which I DO see the link for in the forum post)? Nothing else or other update/service pack etc? Or does my version already contain it? Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

Here is a planned set of hotfixes that will lead to the first patch. Hofixes will be released as soon as they are finished:

Hotfix 01: External Model and P3D optimization

- Fix texture bugs (FSX/P3D)

- Fix external light logic (FSX/P3D)

- Fix Effects (P3D)

- Fix Canopy Material Properties (P3D)

Hotfix 02: Internal model and code bugs

- Numerous, will detail once HotFix 01 is released

Hotfix 03: Kitty Hawk

- Will detail once HotFix 01 is released

Hi,

thanks for the future Hotfixes. I'm back on my (and not only mine) problem with AP functionality; I was told that the missing TacPack has nothing to do with this issue; for sure the AP worked fine (Navigation and Altitude) since I flew in FSX Gold (with TaCpACK installed). Now, switched to P3D 2.5 without TacPack (actually, the next software to buy), engaging the AP is a mess. It steers to the left and, with Altitude Hold, the plane dives. Now, I'm behaving the same way as in FSX, so I presume I'm not doing anything wrong or different from before. At this point the only thing I'm thinking about is some kind of incompatibilty with P3D commands; the same problem faced with MilViz F-4, where they're aware of this kind of problem. I apologize in reporting other developers' issues, but I'm so sad about this wonderful plane not working properly, as I was used to. Of course I prefer much more the free flight when on a jet plane, but sometimes, on long distances, I find tiresome to maintain it at altitude level.

Thanks if you'll pay some attention to the above lines.

Fulvio

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really don't care about canopy reflections. What I do care about is that a tacpack enabled product works with all the features of tacpack like carrier and tanker TACAN. I find it really annoying that I can't use ILS needles with tacpack carriers. Released this one halfbaked.

Shared cockpit would be nice too.

• 1 month later...

Victory103,

When you say "hard coded", you mean like using 57X for Javier's and whatever Big-E uses w/advanced animations pasted? Smartly, I use the hard coded defaults for all carriers in TPM (works great for others!), but alas, this is one I cannot seem to nail down.

Would love to know what you're doing (or did) differently. 

Vr

Shado

It makes a difference if you are flying single player or multiplayer. 

In single player, TACAN and ILS work with the hard coded frequency. In multiplayer, the carrier TACAN and ILS do not work.

evvatc,

Thanks for clarifying that. Turns out, that is my experience as well - thought I was missing something. (+ hoping that the question didn't beat a dead horse). 

Happy Holidays folks.

Archived