Good merger, Aerosoft!

creek7

Hello,

just to let you know that I'm impressed:

-- very good special offers for the weekend,

-- excellent download rate (700 kB/s!); isn't anyone else downloading??? :shock:

-- only that I felt a bit rushed by the download links being available only until tomorrow...

...until I realized they are actually until 2007, i.e. for one full year :D

Very good, keep going like that, and do have website mergers plus weekend specials frequently, please!

Small suggestion for web shop improvement: I couldn't find (in Firefox) a link to get back from my "private" pages (esp. the basket) to the shop, so had some difficulty of accumulating stuff in the basket (the product pages on different FF browser tabs all seemed to feed different baskets).

No doubt you want to make sure one can go back easier from basket to shop to buy more! :lol:

Cheers, and thanks!

Martin

• Aerosoft
Hello,

just to let you know that I'm impressed:

-- very good special offers for the weekend,
    -- excellent download rate (700 kB/s!); isn't anyone else downloading??? :shock:
    -- only that I felt a bit rushed by the download links being available only until tomorrow...
    ...until I realized they are actually until 2007, i.e. for one full year :D

Very good, keep going like that, and do have website mergers plus weekend specials frequently, please!

Small suggestion for web shop improvement: I couldn't find (in Firefox) a link to get back from my "private" pages (esp. the basket) to the shop, so had some difficulty of accumulating stuff in the basket (the product pages on different FF browser tabs all seemed to feed different baskets).

No doubt you want to make sure one can go back easier from basket to shop to buy more! :lol:

Cheers, and thanks!
      Martin
      Thanks for the compliments!

Traffic has been extraordinary this weekend and we added some download capacity yesterday morning. So download rates should be very okay indeed. Tomorrow I will talk about your suggestion with our web designers, I believe it will possible and I fully support your idea.

Hi Mathijs

Thank you very much for this great opportunity. I also made use of th offers. Scenery Bremen has always been on my wishlist, but due to exchange rate I always postponed the buy.

Now you made it possible. A very big thank you. :!:

I also bought the Do-27. Another purchase from your shop I do not regret.

Keep it up.

Looking forward to your next specials :wink:

Regards