C&D and catapult launch video tutorial

YoYo

Hello,

I did Today video tutorial for catapult launch, some asked here for this from Cold and dark (for me the best option for Tomcat X).

Maybe isnt perfect but I hope it helps too.

Btw. it isnt any official video, just fan movie :].

Please check too description on YouTube (notices).

I hope You like it.

If You dont see this video please use this link (notice: no tips here from check list like on YT channel):

YoYo, the video can not be seen by many countries because if the copyrighted music.

Probably the problem exists only in Germany (info from YT). I will add Today later this tutorial (in the first post) in different webservice or without music.

• 3 weeks later...

The step which says "launch bar down" is that the same as "nose strut compress"? Does that "attatch to shuttle" as well. Do I set the parking brake then? "launch" I assume is "shift space".

• 4 weeks later...

I will read all the great manuals, but surely someone can just point to which switch, or describe which procedure, to unlock NWS? I just had a quick spin after autostart last night and landed fine (just a test run, time constraints), but then couldn't taxi off the runway. Running with VRS TacPak, which I have for their F/A-18.

Never mind, I'm an idiot.... Shift-G. I was looking for an actual switch in the cockpit. :)

Steve

Archived