Not able to get in the downloadshop - Runtime Error

LionAir

Goodday,

I would purchase a new Navdatapro Cycle but I'm not able to go into the downloadshop.

When I press the shoppingcar I get:

(Runtime error - HTTP 500)

Is there a other solution or downloadshop where I can purchase these?

many thanks in advance

Yes, I have checked my firewall settings.

The last time I have purchased something by Aerosoft was more then one year ago.

Recently I wanted to purchase the Airbus bundle but this was not possible so I had to do this by another vendor.

I have tried also on my pc at work but same result.

So different environment without a change.

• Aerosoft

But we have had over 500 people active in the shop today so we are pretty sure it all works as it should. Believe me when we don't sell anything for a few hours we do notice.

If this happens on your work machine and on your home machine there is something that they share that prevents you from using the shop system. What that is... I would not know. It does sound rather suspicious that two machines you work on have that effect, I would run a very very serious security check before using ANYTHING that needs a credit card. Because for sure the problem is not at our end.

But as mentioned earlier, it's only in the downloadshop of Aerosoft.

When I want to place a order by the box-shop there is no problem at all and can I order and checkout without any problem.

My work machine is one week old with only W7 prof edition, Microsoft Word and IE 11.

So I can not imagine that's something wrong with that machine.

And at home I have checked my pc by several security programms and no faults find

But no problem, then I have no choice and I have to get my FMS data by the competitors

Archived