Horrible Performance with Airbus A318-A321 need help!

TiiMMeY

Hey Guys

I really don`t know what I`m doing wrong. I did everything that is recommeded by aerosoft. I even made a new clean install of my hole FSX. I reinstalled ASN. I tweaked my fsx.cfg like is was recommended I

tried different setting in the Airbus-Configurator. I really did everything!! BUT im getting between 12 and 20 fps on the ground and in the air. I now deinstalled the Airbus because the performance is really annoying

In the PMDG 737 I`m getting like 50fps and that is in my oppinion a more detailed aircraft... But I really want to use the Aerosoft Airbus again because it`s really fun to fly!!!

So does anyone here have the same problem or can anyone help me?? It would be great!!

My system:

Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX760

8GB RAM

1TB Harddrive

Windows 7 HP 64bit

My Addons:

Mega Airport Munich

Mega Airport Düsseldorf

German Airports 3

German Regional Airports

UK2000 Manchester Extreme

UK2000 Gatwick Extreme

EzDok Camera

Active Sky Next

AES

Airbus a318-a321

PMDG 737, 777

A2A c172

Thanks for your help!

Tim

• Aerosoft

We have seen this before with a handful of customers and have never found out what is causing it. On most systems the Bus will be a bit better on FPS then the PMDG 777 and certainly of their 737. What is 'special' about the bus is that we do a lot of things on a frame by frame base and depend a lot on the cpu for that. If the fps get under pressure and FSX starts to fall behind things can escalate rather fast.

However, the difference between 50 fps and 12 fps is utterly extreme and has not been reported before. It has to indicate something unexpected on your machine. I would do some Windows benchmarks to see if your machine is on par with other machines in the same class.

I think ASN is the Problem. Deactivate Weahter Radar in the .ini

I saw the post of Mathijs were he mentioned it but I couldn`t find a Weather Radar section in my .ini

Archived