Speed at level flight

oyvindd

here you go (hardware throttle at maximum)

just realised that i dont even get to afterburner 2. with shift+F4 i get to afterburner 4.

EDIT: throttle is calibrated as described in the calibration thread, but at idle it doesnt read 0 in the out box.

PS: Scholli04, im sorry.

post-84407-0-14230100-1418029954_thumb.p

post-84407-0-18401900-1418030689_thumb.p

i did some testing on this today. i used different controllers (so it´s not an calibration problem), different settings, with and without fsuipc and it didn´t work one time. with pressing shift+F4 i get into stage 4 burner. with the controller not. so may i assume this is a bug?

• Aerosoft

i did some testing on this today. i used different controllers (so it´s not an calibration problem), different settings, with and without fsuipc and it didn´t work one time. with pressing shift+F4 i get into stage 4 burner. with the controller not. so may i assume this is a bug?

But certainly if you connect a new controller you need to calibrate as they are all different!

If it works with F4 and not with the controller it more or less means a problem with the values coming from the controller as it is exactly the same parameter in FS. There is no keyboard AND joystick value

But certainly if you connect a new controller you need to calibrate as they are all different!

If it works with F4 and not with the controller it more or less means a problem with the values coming from the controller as it is exactly the same parameter in FS. There is no keyboard AND joystick value

Okay mathijs. Will double check and report back in

new joystick. still doesn´t work. everything is setup correctly. the only possibility for me to get into full burner is applying full throttle (physically) and then pressing F4. in the screenshot you can see my throttle setup in FSUIPC. all should work.

post-84407-0-86410100-1418304025_thumb.p

I'm sure the outcome of this will be a known thing, but can you show a picture will full forward, e.g. at +15328

I'll probably send you a debug gaugeset tonight and we can work from there.

As expected, will get you the gaugeset in the evening (Pacific Standard Time, about 9-10 hours form now)

okay. will check tomorrow as i will sleep by that time.

Oh yes, 2-3 others thing you can check today.

1) I remember having a similar problem years ago with another add-on. You said that you have tried multiple hardware axis; sometimes if you have an old hw axis registered in FSUIPC, then it can interfere with the current setup. Try going through your fsuipc.ini and see if there are any extra throttle calibration data. If so, delete all of them and then re-calibrate (unless you are certain about which is the most recent).

2) Next, do the same thing in the FSX menu. Go to the axis manager and cycle through all of the available hardware inputs and make sure that none are applied.

3) On one of your earlier pictures of FSUIPC setup, the delta value is really small, "1" in fact. If it's still that small, try increasing it to something a little larger. Maybe start with 100, and decrease from there if it helps.

Gauegset is still on the way tonight, just more things to try in the interim.

1) there are just 2 throttle calibration lines (throttle 1 and 2)

2) none are applied and controller disabled

3) didn´t do the trick.

let´s hope for the debug package :)

Archived