Speed at level flight

oyvindd

That sounds odd, might be silly, but is anything extended (like speed brakes)?

Also, what version of FSX are you running?

Speed breaks are in.

FSX Acceleration

Its the same in clean and loaded config

I'm assuming you are using either a separate throttle or a slider on your joystick. If you are, please double check and make sure it is properly calibrated. If you are in zone 5 burner in the A model or max burner in the B, you would notice a higher fuel flow rate and the nozzle position would be at 5.

I'm assuming you are using either a separate throttle or a slider on your joystick. If you are, please double check and make sure it is properly calibrated. If you are in zone 5 burner in the A model or max burner in the B, you would notice a higher fuel flow rate and the nozzle position would be at 5.

Yes i have and old MS sidewinder joy stick.

I tested it with my VRS superbug, works OK

Uninstalled and reinstalled F-14

Now i have more burner with a 2 below temp.

FF max but nozzles below 3

By the way after reinstalling i got tacpac error

everything is calibrated. i also tried different options in fsuipc but nothing helped.

Trottle calibrated, cant get more than stage 2 of burner if the 2 in mini HUD below temp is burner stage.

If i use shift+F4 it just flickes to 4 and goes back to 2

actually,disable your throttle, or disconnect, and then try it.

The other issue may be that the throttle null zones and sensitivity are incorrect. That can prevent full motion. So remove null zones and full sensitivity.

i cant get a fuel flow over 11. null zones are cleared, sensitivity is checked. did i set sth up wrong in fsuipc?

fuel flow 11 on the ground and 7 in the air

post-84407-0-82158500-1417961476_thumb.p

Hi Halbi,

To make it easy, i to think you should disconnect your throttle. Then use the F4 key to get to full afterburner, and see if you can get past M 1.0

If that is working then we know for sure it has something to do with your throttle settings and we can have a furter look.

Hi Halbi,

To make it easy, i to think you should disconnect your throttle. Then use the F4 key to get to full afterburner, and see if you can get past M 1.0

If that is working then we know for sure it has something to do with your throttle settings and we can have a furter look.

Disconnected joystick and got stage 4 burner, only stage 2 with joystick connected

Hi Halbi,

Fixed it by adding throttle axis in fsuipc

Archived