Afterburner !

michalis

Hello please have a look at the following shots , i think something is wrong with the Afterburner effects (Something is missing) ! I had the same problem with Aerosoft's Lightning !

Mb7d.jpg

9XJEN.jpg

T9uCd.jpg

RbQf.jpg

9dZ2K.jpg

Any help will be appreciated !

Thank you , Mike .

• Aerosoft

If it had the same problems with the Lightning I am pretty sure it is caused by some non-standard file in FSX. Most likely a tweaked shader or something. There are several 'tools' available that change these files without any consideration to the consequences.

I am glad that i am not the only one having the same problem here ! Maybe Aerosoft or LM should have a look at it and come up with a fix or a solution !

Thanks ,

Mike

• Aerosoft

I am glad that i am not the only one having the same problem here ! Maybe Aerosoft or LM should have a look at it and come up with a fix or a solution !

Thanks ,

Mike

Roger on that Mike, strange issue though, you would think these things were the same in FSX and P3D.

Archived