F-14X for Prepar3Dv2.4

supercharged

Hello man,one question the wonderful F14X run also in Prepar3Dv2.4?and the tacpack is funcionally?because i want to buy it ma i don't know if are both compatible......thank

P.S. sorry for my english :mecry_s:

Matteo

He means that Tacpack is not compatible with P3D. You are, however, correct in stating that the VRS website states that TP is compatible with P3D so I an a bit confused here. The aerosoft F-14 is compatible with P3D.

Best regards

Dag

Dear Sirs, VRS provides Commercial licenses for P3Dv1 and Consumer licenses for FSX. Now, for P3Dv2 there will be an Academic license that will run only on academic versions of P3Dv2 and a Commercial license for the professional edition of P3Dv2. Hope this clears it up.

ask another question,

If I want to buy P3D2 and use it only on my own,which edition is better or enough?

Does the "academic edition" needs some email with *.edu just like microsoft?

• Aerosoft

ask another question,

If I want to buy P3D2 and use it only on my own,which edition is better or enough?

Does the "academic edition" needs some email with *.edu just like microsoft?

No, they sell it to everybody and actually make it clear that they like everybody to buy it.

Tacpack compatibility is

TP is only for FSX (for not enterprise) :

• Prepar3D NOT supported (commercial-use inquiries welcomed via sales[at]vrsimulations.com)

So does that mean that the F-14 itself is compatible with P3DV2.4 ? I'm not interested in Tacpack - just the Tomcat as a stand-alone flight sim aircraft.

Archived