Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom_Weiss

AI Carriers 2 for F-14

sorry didn't understand which line to add to conf d.....

The necessary cfg file for AICarriers to add the Kitty Hawk is included in the Aerosoft folder in FSX.

:cheers_s:

sorry didn't understand which line to add to conf d.....

CV-63...

Do you still need an old version of java, I got a terrible virus while using that old version of java. I don't remember exactly what version it was but have not used aicarriers since.

Any input appreciated. Thanks Scott

Thanks Tom, for your reply, did you mean install the latest java and aicarrier2 will work?

Thanks for both of your responses, I will give it a try.

Thanks for the .net release. Ive been waiting for something like this for a while.

I my have to try the .net version. When I try to run the set up it keeps telling me I don't have java. Went to the java site downloaded JRE 8. still no joy. could it be that I am running 64 bit version ?

Ok got her up and running....now I know this is kind of an old topic ......but can some one tell me how to find the Carriers 2 folder.......and how to go about inserting the kitty's cfg-file ???????????

[formation.xx]
title=USS Kitty Hawk
unit.0=CV63_1979, 0, 0 Just put this in Windows (C:) programs (x86) AICarriers and add the next number in your [formation.#]. It would be a good idea to back up first.

Take the file out to your desk top. Then change the file save it and put it back in.