no carrier tracks on free flight

dave76

gents,

i have fsx acceleration but if i want to select a carrier track from free flight menu, i don't have nothing to select in it....means no carrier track, so no kitty hawk for me

is there a way to load the kitty hawk with AISHIP program, same of javier nimitz???? like a line in conf d?

why this is happening? i installed ffsx acceleration version of the tomcat and i disabled all antivirus before.(that gave me a false positive message)....many thanks

david

not solving....the problem is not i don't see the carrier but that i do not have any tracks to select in free flight menu......SHIP TRAFFIC IS SET 87 PER CENT......

Dave, can you check that you have the .FLT files in "User\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files"? This is where FSX looks for the flight files and there should be like 28 saved flights.

We've had this happen twice before, and both times it has been because of the AI Air traffic. This is really important, so please read carefully.

FSX (appears) to prioritize aerial AI traffic above shipping traffic. If there are too many available AI Air Traffic routes, then the sim doesn't generate the ships.

Now here is the important part. The limiting factor is how many AI routes are installed in the simulation, not the number of active routes (e.g. moving the Air traffic sliders to "0" will not fix the problem).

Instead, you need have to temporarily uninstall a portion of the AI traffic.

In both cases, users were using WoAI, and here was the solution:

1) Create a folder on your desktop called "WoAI Back-up"

2) Go to the following directory: [FSX Main Directory]/Scenery/World/Scenery

3) Look for traffic files labeled "Traffic_WoAI_[Airliners}".

4) Copy and paste all of them into the newly created "WoAI Back-up" directory

5) Once backed-up, delete the files from [FSX Main Directory]/Scenery/World/Scenery

6) Now try loading the carrier

OK I DID LIKE YOU TOLD jcgale, i had lot of maiw ai traffic that i moved to my woia folder now, and i have traffic cv63aden.bgl in scenery/world/scenery now.

Archived