A320 CTD

Najeeb Bukhari

Hello there,

Ive had the Airbus bundle for a while now and have loved the A318/19. They work absolutely perfectly.

Was doing a flight from Heathrow to Lisbon the other day on my first flight with the A320. I was going through the PLAN settings on the Nav screen. Soon as I switched from MAP to PLAN. My FSX crashed. This crash happened today again randomly (Without pressing the Plan for nav display).

I spent quite a bit of money on this and I want a fix for it.

Regards,

Najeeb Bukhari :)

The next time I'll do a flight and get the error, I'll post it here. I forgot to check the event log. But my FSX says this "FSX HAS STOPPED WORKING" then it says "CHECK ONLINE FOR A SOLUTION OR RESTART THE PROGRAM" :/

• Aerosoft

Thats the normal wording microsoft uses when an error with a software occurs. You can also check the event viewer if you know when the issue happened and scroll back in its history if that helps you.

• Aerosoft

Just look for "eventvwr.exe" go to applications or so (currently online with a mac, cant check) and then you can filter for errors because otherwise you will see lots of unimportant notifications.

Okay. I'm flying and have encountered a problem with my speed. The speed wont hold at its assigned of 300Knots. It keeps increasing till it exceeds 320 and the plane pitches up and down to slow the aircraft. Im EZY340 inbound from LPPT-LFBO. I've kept the speed brakes out to stop the aircraft from exceeding its speed but the speed is slowly decreasing. (i have the thrust setting for cruise) post-119989-14177154162326_thumb.jpg

Archived