A10 Loading Problem

dougb

When ltrying to Loading A10 for first time, I get pop-up message saying 'Couldn't find Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Of course it is located in Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator.

All other Add-ons seem to find it OK.

How do I help A10 find it ??

• Root Admin

Hi,

how will the installer find the fs9 (path)?

First the installers check the registry...

SOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0EXE Path

In this string we will find the path to the fs9....

Now the installers checks the "Exe Path"...the installers checks if the fs9.exe is exists in the "Exe Path" folder. If yes, this folder will be displayed in the dialog. If no, you will see an error message.

But, try to choose the browse button to find the fs9 folder...select the fs9.exe.

If there is anything else we can assist you with let us know.

Hey Doug B,

I would try to find the Fs9 path where it is a click on it then try again, if that fails you might have a corrupted file in your fs9 path try reinstalling it again I just hope you dont have too many addon's to deal with :shock: but make sure if you do reinstall your Fs9 that you take off your addon's complety meaning goto add and remove and uninstall them from there just highlight the program and click remove, and you might want to restart your system after all that just to freshen it up. I hope you find the solution soon without having to reinstall it all again. :D

Richard

Thanks for the suggestions -

Problem partly solved - I installed FS9 in a separate drive, with no other add-ons.

The good news is the A10 installed [ see attached ] , however it will not appear on the Select Aircraft List in FS 9.

Close but no cigar.

Any suggestions ?