Announcement: Lisbon

Sasa

We know (at airsim) Mr. harpsi very well for a long time, but I speak for myself. He is like a spoiled child, used to have all the things that he wishes.

I never saw a constructive thread from this person nor efforts to the developers to keep up on projects in progress. These people have a life and most of them do this in spare time.

I guarantee you that if Aerosoft Lisbon came out tommorow, Mr. harpsi would be the 1st one to put endless defects on the product, even if 90% of the users were satisfied.

Best regards,

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know (at airsim) Mr. harpsi very well for a long time, but I speak for myself. He is like a spoiled child, used to have all the things that he wishes.

I never saw a constructive thread from this person nor efforts to the developers to keep up on projects in progress. These people have a life and most of them do this in spare time.

I guarantee you that if Aerosoft Lisbon came out tommorow, Mr. harpsi would be the 1st one to put endless defects on the product, even if 90% of the users were satisfied.

Best regards,

Totally agree, unfortunatelly he is not the only one.

It seems like they don't know what "be patient" means...

Sasa said FS9 --- AND --- FSX... Sorry I fail to see, and I quote Mr Harpsi "This Lisbon project is not for FSX but for FS 2004 first." That's what I don't know were you got it from.

Dude, I know the Airsim Forums very well.

Dude, I ORGANIZED the VAS2006 with the Airsim crew.

Dude, I MADE THE REQUEST for those screenies.

So, if you really know airsim foruns very well, you should see the same phrase as I see, which says that this scenery will be for FS 2004 first... I think that my english as well as my portuguese language is very easy to understand and very clear...

I guarantee you that if Aerosoft Lisbon came out tomorow, Mr. harpsi would be the 1st one to put endless defects on the product, even if 90% of the users were satisfied.

You don´t know what are you talking about... And what I said is that many projects have come much after this one which has a long time delay for sure. Well, but I am not the one saying that for sure... And about the defects, forget... I am sure that aerosoft will produce a very good scenery, with the same quality of flightscenery, flytampa or cloud9. So, it seems that you don´t know me very well indeed...

(P.S.: Quando dizes "we", fala por ti pois não te conheço nem tu me conheces de parte alguma, mas vejo que vens para aqui dizer asneiras. Sem comentários... Além disso, eu já trabalhei com equipas que fazem cenários como a cloud9, na qual sou beta tester, e se não sou agora é porque não quero instalar o FSX dado que agora só haverá projectos para FSX, por isso está caladinho que fazes melhor figura...)

It seems like they don't know what "be patient" means...

And madeiraflyer, we no what is patience, but well, when a lot of things are coming and this project is almost forgotten... it is difficult to understand. It is like Zürich. The first screenshots of this scenery (from aerosoft?) came out in 2004 or 2005, I don´t remember. Where is this scenery? We still don´t know where is this project...

Our comments can be seen like a little bit of pressure, but in fact I have to agree with Mr. Carlos Bandeira this time. Portugal is a very little country, so maybe not so interesting or with a few costumers to pay high quality sceneries from aerosoft. That´s why I understand politics from aerosoft or other companies. Cloud9 produced some sceneries from USA because they can get a lot of money with them, just as an example.

harpsi

(P.S.: Quando dizes "we", fala por ti pois não te conheço nem tu me conheces de parte alguma, mas vejo que vens para aqui dizer asneiras. Sem comentários... Além disso, eu já trabalhei com equipas que fazem cenários como a cloud9, na qual sou beta tester, e se não sou agora é porque não quero instalar o FSX dado que agora só haverá projectos para FSX, por isso está caladinho que fazes melhor figura...)

Perdeste a parte que dizia 'I speak for myself'. Não retiro uma vírgula do que escrevi.

O assunto morre aqui. (The subject dies here and now).

Mr Harpsi.

My very own will to end this, doesn't allow me to translate literally what you wrote with rude and offensive words against the fellow user Lonepilot and camouflaged it with a rather unprecise translation.

That's typical of someone who hides behind an alias and speaks a different language believing he can say whatever he wants.

Even so, I will make sure the forum managers know what you wrote.

And please show me were it was told both in Airsim, Flightires or Aerosoft site where it say LITERALLY "it is not a FSX project" or "this is a FS9 exclusive project". These were the sites that announced it.

PS. This is a SUPPORT FORUM. I suggest you place your complaints to the developers personally through the PUBLIC emails.

Sometimes people use forums wrongly just because they like to have an audience.

I wrote "for FS 2004 first" which means FSX afterwords. Do you know what means FIRST? If you can see my post, it is everything correct...

doesn't allow me to translate literally what you wrote with rude and offensive words against the fellow user Lonepilot and camouflaged it with a rather unprecise translation.

If you want I can do the translation here without any problem, so you can see that what I wrote is the reality and not offensive words...

harpsi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Any news about Lisbon Scenery ? Was this project abandoned ? It has been almost a year since we heard the first news about this project.

Could you guys please give us some feedback ?

Tks

I think they have given up this project for some reason.

It isnt in the schedule and it isnt marked as sticky anymore in the forum.

Its a pitty they dont even bother to inform their customers about it....

Cheers

It would be a shame if it were to be abandoned. It was third on my "must have" list after Heathrow and Madrid.

If for some reason the FSX version is what's creating issues please don't let the FS9 users suffer too.

Hi Guys!

We're looking forward to the release of LPPT Scenery as we could see by the screenshots released by Aerosoft it will be a high quality scenery. As we're lacking from information I want to believe that it is still under development and I'd like to make one suggestion: as the scenery is not finished yet, how about to include on it the brand new Terminal 2?

Keep up the good work! :)

Renato Aguiar

as the scenery is not finished yet, how about to include on it the brand new Terminal 2?

Yes, I forgot that one also. Better to wait more 2 or 3 weeks and have a scenery with terminal 2 as well. And by the way, I hope that the textures from the scenery and Fs textures can be very well "mixed". :D

harpsi

Hi Aerosoft,

With regards the speculation of the Lisbon scenery can we have confirmation from Aerosoft that you are still working on this product or is it no go and won't be produced for FS2004 etc.

Regards

Jason Thompson :D