Announcement: Lisbon

Sasa

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The airport will be released in a pack with Lisbon, Oporto and Faro and will be avaiable in 2008.

That´s great if it's true. We've been waiting very paciently for Lisbon, maybe we'll get Oporto and Faro as a prize... I only regret that someone from Aerosoft's Staff doesn't appear here to give us some official information on this subject. Let's wait and see...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys! I've been reading your posts and I think that Aerosoft Staff should give much more information about this scenery...I know that you ( Aerosoft Staff ) have a lot of work, but you should give some more information about this scenery, like: "The project is going finel", "When comes out", "How many time to be finished".

I think this informations should be given to the Aerosoft Costumers, and I hope you should do something about this problem...so many problems without having information. You should, at least, put some photos here, in the forum, to all we get happy and with that all we know what is happening with the scenery and not thinking like " Hum, I think this project had been abandoned " because that will give some problems with the costumers, they will get bored because there's no informations about the scenery. They won't buy your product, they maybe start getting desinterested...you know, things like that.

Aerosoft Staff, this is just my opinion. If you want to do something with this, just answer me or put some information in the forum about this stuff, ok?

I hope you continue working in the scenery and I wish you the best work ever because your works are absolutely amazing and I hope you continue with it.

Kind Regards,

Andre Silverio

Yes, I actually had seen it but what do you think about more photos? :blink:

I'll be glad for it but it's just my opinion...you do not have to take in the bad way!

Regards,

Silverio