Announcement: Lisbon

Sasa

Aerosoft is proud to announce another high quality scenery from the author of the well-known Airbus Holiday Destination airports Kos, Monastir and Faro. This time Michael Kopatz has chosen one of the most neglected (but important) airports in Flight Simulator:

The airport of Lisbon is not only well-known for its fantastic approach but also for its very unique location next to Lisbon's city center, which is very rare for modern international airports.

The screenshots show work in progress. Of course the final product will look much better!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be compatible with Lisbon photoreal? And please, make it for FS2004...

PLP uses satelite imagery and its mesh is connected to another payware product. Besides its airport layout is not as accurate as this one.

Blending a payware with freeware is never a good idea.

Furthermore, PLP is a FS2004 (updated from FS2k2 if I'm not mistaken)project.

remote chance, here...

Hi

I hope that you can also rework some of the textures arround the airport because the transition from your scenery to FS textures, will always look very strange and ugly. If you do that, FS will blend perfectly in your scenery.

:D

harpsi

This time Michael Kopatz has chosen one of the most neglected (but important) airports in Flight Simulator

I think that except Faro, which was done one time only and by aerosoft, Portugal is generally neglected from all the payware companies. We only have the beautiful scenery from Madeira that everybody knows. We have fantastic approaches like Lisboa, also Porto and Azoren Islands, and we have a lot of heathrow airports and some others, since the year 2000. Well, it is the same as boeing and airbus: we have a lot of boeings with good quality and we have no airbuses at the moment, except the 310 from SSW. I hope in the future we can have sceneries from every country, not only Portugal but also some other neglected countries with beautiful airports, like Greece, Turkey, Switzerland or Belgium.

harpsi

Just to get those questions answered:

FS Compatibility:

The scenery will be compatible with FS2004 and FSX!

Compatibility with Lisbon Photoreal

Not possible. The performance of this freeware is already so bad that it's impossible to add another scenery to that one.

Best regards,

Sascha

And about my questions, Sasa?

Well, somewhere they allways HAS to be a transition to the default scenery and this one is only an airport scenery, not a city or country scenery.

Bests,

Sascha

Well, somewhere they allways HAS to be a transition to the default scenery and this one is only an airport scenery, not a city or country scenery.

so, it means that the scenery will not be just what is inside the green part but you will rework some textures outside that area? or just the airport itself?

harpsi

Hello,

In all these screenshots we don't see any AGNIS system on the gates or parking. Lisbon has this type of system in almost parking and gates.

Will this scenery have this system and animated jetways in the Apron Alpha ?

• 2 weeks later...

My Congratulations to Mr . Kopatz, just a couple of things that I would like to know?!?!?

Obviously, the FSX version its going to be completly diferent from the FS9 version, but i would like to know if the fs9 version of this scenery is going to have dynamic traffic on the aprons eg: Mega LOWW and EDDF style, i am tlaking about, what about traffic in the CRIL motorway and on the 2nd circular, both very busy at rush hour times and just by the end of both runways, 03 and 21, that would be amazing!!!!! If we could have a Mega Version of Lisbon.... problably one more dream to come true, but not impossible!!!!

Looking foward to listen from you

Carlos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft
Hello,

Will we have it for 2006 Xmas? It would be a great gift for Portuguese Users (and all the other off course) . Will be compatible with AES ? Tks a lot for your Answers :)

Canh't give any news on the release date, but we will surely try to have AES working with it when it ships.

Canh't give any news on the release date, but we will surely try to have AES working with it when it ships.

Doooohhh.....another step in your plan to rule the world LOL

Maybe I should just transfer my bank account into Aerosoft's name.

...but what's the McD comercial:" I'm loving it..."

Regards

Carsten

• 4 weeks later...