Adding to my fleet difficulty

Jetwings32

Ok Did not work.. I guess I don't understand now how to put in my livery with this new Airbus.. Ever heard don't fix what not broken, nothing was wrong with the one before this new one came out.. All my liveries worked in it & looks like until someone tells me which exact site to download my livery from for this new one I am going back to the one before this new came out because all my liveries worked correctly & never had an issue with them...

now I get this

2014_11_29_16_16_14_458.jpg

half my panel is black out

been downloading from this site, is this not the site to get the new plane liveries from if not please someone guide me to legit site..

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/44-aerosoft-airbus-a320a321-liveries/

its the A320 that I am having all my issues with.. A319 works fine

The link above is to a " legit " site , seeing that it is Aerosoft's own site and that is not your problem . This has been discussed in the Tweaking forum ( above this ) and the answer is quite simple .

All you have to do after installing your paint ( using the Livery Manager ) is to COPY a texture.cfg from a texture in the same folder that was supplied by Aerosoft .

Just to be clear if the texture that is not working is an A320 CFM then copy a texture.cfg from another A320 CFM texture that IS working . For any NEO versions that are not working I would suggest actually reading the forums before posting .

John

Ok, I didn't install it using the livery manager, I installed it the old way, where I put the parts together & then added in the cfg writing part into aircraft.cfg.. how you install it using the livery manager because everytime I tried it that way, it kept coming up empty

Ok, Thanks, Finally got it thanks.. I forgot you had to do it through the zip file not after you unzipped it, explains why I wasn't getting anything happening.. Happens when you don't download anything for awhile.. I had done it when 319 came out but then hadn't done again in awhile, & forgot exactly how I did it.. Thanks for all your help though..

Pilot Error lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

All you have to do is just copy a texture.cfg from another texture from the same type .

John

Thanks for your support John!

Archived