TOPCAT data A320 family

Paulvanuf

Gents,

I asked the developers form TOPCAT if we could expect 'templates' for our family.

This is the swift answer I received...

=====

FlightSimSoft.com | Judith Blaschegg (FlightSimSoft.com) schreef op 24-11-14 18:17:

FlightSimSoft.com | Judith Blaschegg
(FlightSimSoft.com)

Nov 24 18:17

Dear Paul,

Unfortunately it is not possible to add any other Airbus profile to TOPCAT -
as
there are no performance data available, sorry for this bad news.

As

Christian is flying the A320-214, he had some performance data (and experiance) to create this Airbus type, but for others it is at the moment impossible to get any data (even Airlines have no access to these data.

Brgds, Judith

=====

Is it perhaps possible that AS development cooperates with the devteam from TOPCAT?

After all the performance data are calculated in the left MCDU. Perhaps some knowledge sharing?

Gents,

I asked the developers form TOPCAT if we could expect 'templates' for our family.

This is the swift answer I received...

=====

FlightSimSoft.com | Judith Blaschegg (FlightSimSoft.com) schreef op 24-11-14 18:17:

=====

FlightSimSoft.com | Judith Blaschegg (FlightSimSoft.com)

Nov 24 18:17

Dear Paul,

Unfortunately it is not possible to add any other Airbus profile to TOPCAT - as there are no performance data available, sorry for this bad news.

As Christian is flying the A320-214, he had some performance data (and experiance) to create this Airbus type, but for others it is at the moment impossible to get any data (even Airlines have no access to these data.

Brgds, Judith

Is it perhaps possible that AS development cooperates with the devteam from TOPCAT?

After all the performance data are calculated in the left MCDU. Perhaps some knowledge sharing?

Seeing as Aerosoft is also behind PFPX, I'd like to see the IAE models available for selection in that software as well. Currently I can only plan for the CFM engines, which have significantly better performance than the IAE engines.

I'm sorry, but at the moment it's not possible for several reasons, the most important being that we are not allowed to share any of our data.

Archived