Jetstar VH-VGF paint prob

MarkT

...and the same occurs with Jetstar A320 VH-VFD. The exteriors seem ok, but the interiors start correct for a few seconds then turn black, as per above.

Mark

I've followed that thread and I've already tried substituting the DDS files - makes no difference, still get the same effect. External view ok but the cockpit view goes black. It only happens in the add-on livery I've tried to use, the original liveries all work fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I've followed that thread and I've already tried substituting the DDS files - makes no difference, still get the same effect. External view ok but the cockpit view goes black. It only happens in the add-on livery I've tried to use, the original liveries all work fine.

I think it is the wrong texture.cfg!

Use one from the original liveries ... (copy and paste, and the same aircraft type!)

Holgi, I've checked the texture.cfg files and they're all the same - I checked them with side by side comparison.

Still scratching my head on this one - I'm very computer and FSX literate but I can't work this one out at all.

I'm assuming that the repaints for A320/A321 Extended are compatible with the recently re-released A320/321 product? Certainly the paint kit seems to be the same.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi, I've checked the texture.cfg files and they're all the same - I checked them with side by side comparison.

Still scratching my head on this one - I'm very computer and FSX literate but I can't work this one out at all.

I'm assuming that the repaints for A320/A321 Extended are compatible with the recently re-released A320/321 product? Certainly the paint kit seems to be the same.

Do you test it? (copy, paste and overwrite)

As a last ditch effort I cut and pasted the texture.cfg file from one of the other (working) paints.

It worked.

Thanks for the help Holgi, and your paints are outstanding...thanks!

Mark

Archived