Swinging thrust (a bit annoying)

matchball

If you all look at my post "Auto Throttle issue have to ask".....you can quite clearly see that Aerosoft have taken a ruling/decision in not having the good grace to answer a polite enquiry in to are they aware of the situation not when will it be fixed even........sorry in my book and in the way I conduct business that is poor customer relations!!! and not acceptable...

Working on it or not...a nod to the forum that yes we are aware and we are doing our best.....is better than just silence....

Best

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joshua,

Thanks but the above is not nonsense as you put it...It is an enquiry from a user customer or what ever else you think we are that was polite and just asking for information...not a fix and not when...

I find your reply rather un called for,.."".to dispel the notions above are nonsense" pity you did not answer 24 hours ago!! then !! on my other post..

We do understand what AS is trying to achieve and we support this by buying your products but the lack of response and curt replies from a customer point of view is frustrating!!!

Best

Do not believe we are John....manners cost nothing!!!........or communication...... nothing about being impatient.... my post asks for information and awareness....NOT a fix!

Best

pity you did not answer 24 hours ago!! then !! on my other post..

I have a personal life and don't have the time to be on the forums all the time. 90% of the time I reply timely. This is the 10%.

Nonsense? :blink:

Unbelievable..... :mellow:

Yes nonsense. Just imagine me being a few days away and when I am back, just watch the replies suddenly became more aggressive.

Now, I think this thread has far outlived its purpose. I will lock the thread till there is a fix available for you.

Archived