Airbus Version Numbers

Hello Aerosoft Team,

first of all, let me thanks you for a very enjoyable Airbus Simulation. But there is one thing that is rather ambigous and that is the version numbering.

We have A318/19 Version SP1 which raises version number of those birds to 1.10.

Now we also have a SP1 for A320/21 witch raises the version number of the other two birds to 1.10.

There is also a Hotfix for A318/19 floating around to update to version 1.12c.

We have another Hotfix 1.11 to fix zoom issues, but there is no statement of whicht aircraft it is designed to work with.

Is this hotfix also needed for the A320? Or is 1.10 the latest version of the A320? Or 1.11? Or 1.12c?

My suggestion is to create a single thread as an overview for your customers with the latest version number for both addons *independently* and how do get there. For example:

A318/19 latest version 1.12c.

-) Install SP1 for A318/19

-) Install Hotfix 1.12c (link)

A320/21

-) Install SP1 for A320/21

-) Install Hotfix 1.1 (link)

regards,

Alex

Edit: In the 1.1 thread for the A320 you state that the update for A319 will follow. There is the next thing: A319 1.2 will then be the same platform as A320 1.1, leading to more confusion. So Hotfix 1.21 for A319 willl probably be Hotfix 1.11 for the A320?

It would be very good to keep the version numbers of the 2 (18-19 and 20-21) airbus products, in sync, to avoid customer confusion, since the 2 products have so much common code.

So for example, a new snapshot of them have the same features eg in bug fixes, name them both for example 1.20, even if you have to skip some versions in one of the two products.

It would be very good to keep the version numbers of the 2 (18-19 and 20-21) airbus products, in sync, to avoid customer confusion, since the 2 products have so much common code.

So for example, a new snapshot of them have the same features eg in bug fixes, name them both for example 1.20, even if you have to skip some versions in one of the two products.

I agree.

I second that!

Archived