Holgi

What can I do if Holgi's Livery is not working?

Hi,

my problem is this one.I use sim P3Dv3 and Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 and I can not load properly some liveries, as 

Airbus A320 IAE Emirates A6-EOE 1.0

how can I do?

I apologize but I am definitely not an expert.

Tx in advance

Cattura.PNG

Hi

I downloaded Holgi's Easyjet A320 G-EZWN but it appears that some of the textures are missing, not externally on the aircraft, but when the main exit door is opened, inside the cabin door/galley area, it is completely black even in daylight, and on other paints, there are textures modelling the crew seat/galley etc and you can see the opposite service door, what is gone wrong? I tried copying the texture.cfg folder from another working livery that did not have this issue, to no avail.

Please can someone tell me what has gone wrong?   I have attached an image below to show the issue.

Thanks

J

Easyjet aerosoft screenshot A320 texture issue.png

seems like the same issue tavorissimo had - some missing fallback textures in the texture.cfg

the AS A32x has not all needed textures stored in the texture.repaintname file bis some of them in the AS default livery, or other places, therefore there are the fallback entrys in the texture.cfg

Thank you for the help Holgi!

One question though, is the steam versions of the busses Airbus X or Airbus X Extended?

Hey Holgi, I recently installed this livery, and every time I load it up it has the flight model error and I checked the aircraft.cfg and did what you said and it still isn't fixed with the same error, can you help me?

UPDATE:I have swapped liveries to another perosn and it worked therefore jetblue is first of many liveries that hasnt worked from holgi, rest i have works tho.