Dark VC light - doesnt look like screenshot

copilot767

In config I set up dark cockpit.

Picked up the A321 Qatar.

Holding at the taxi lane and turned on cockpit light,

then I compared my actually cockpit with this screenshot

http://qatar-va.com/ScreenShot238.jpg

I didnt have exactly the same, example : I dont have lights at the sign where I can see Max flap speeds, its dark area. ..compared to the screenshot ?? Forgot something?

Chris from Dennark :-)

I have to agree with Chris, he is right. I was wondering the same thing. The dark VC lighting does not match Emi's screenshot which he posted in the preview topic. The lighting is still orange'ish like the old bright version but it is less bright and I think without those flood lights on which are shown on in Emi's version however they are dimmer. I do remember reading somewhere that Emi was having trouble with the night textures so I assume maybe they changed it before release to a more simple approach? It was WIP back then too. But the dark VC lighting in the preview that Emi posted looks completely different (colouring a lot less orange) and much better in my opinion I wonder if there is anyway we can use that? Can anyone clarify whether it was maybe changed? Not a big issue as the included one is fantastic never the less.

Archived