Flying w/o CL and CP?

Paulvanuf

Gents,

I did the tut flight, but I might have overlooked this...

Is it possible to fly the bus w/o the CL's and the CP?

Some years ago I flew the PSS bus w/o all this automation :) (love with though, thanks AS for the immersion).

Problem is that I couldn't find how to pushback w/o the CL and CP...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Paul, I strongly recommend to work with the CL it is far more real. Like in real world you'ld never fly an Airbus alone. But you can turn off the PM and then there are enough tasks left for you, announced in the green bar on top of the screen. The manual pushback procedure is also mentioned in the step-by-step guide.

You can turn them off in the right MCDU. Personally I use FS2Crew with the Airbus, so I have to turn our build in checklist and copilot anyway.

There is a default pushback command in FSX. Also AES can provide a pushback function. The FS2Crew edition for the Aerosoft buses is one of the last editions that does include pushback simulation. (There's an upcoming utility by FS2Crew that will provide an alternative.)

Archived