A320/A321 and AccuFeel

PikalaxALT

What if your having this exact problem and DON'T HAVE AccuFeel? The lack of acknowledgment is astonishing. This aircraft is useless until this is solved!

Please read my post again and again, especially point 2.

However, if you insist on a (non-supported) solution without finding the root cause, you can try to do the following:

1. Go to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus

2. Open ECAM_D2DLog.ini.

3. Edit GROUND_FDE=1 to GROUND_FDE=0. If you do not have the original line, then just add it below.

Your final file should look similar to this:

[ECAM_D2DLog]

SOFTWARE_RENDER=0
GROUND_FDE=0

• 3 weeks later...

Well Well Well...

Go Figure. My ECAM_D2DLog.ini, never even had a GROUND_FDE= (anything) line in the file at all. Since adding it, it seems to have corrected itself, however I am now having the power oscillations issues everyone else is having. Who wudda thunk!

You can disable accufeel for this aircraft only. Saying it’s not an option when it’s the solution is ridiculous. This add-on is not designed to need any enhanced feeling it has it built in. I also have accufeel 2.0 and just disable the individual aircraft profile for the 319-321 and have no problems.

Disable accufeel have solved the issue of a " sudden uncontrollable speed on taxi way as well as other vibration problem while cruising", however  now we have lost the feeling of touch down and wind shear that accufeel provides. Any suggestions on other similar accufeel addon that is compatible with these airbus with no issues ?  

Just to inform all that I had opened this subject on a new thread below about having "more realistic experience from the cockpit"

I am awaiting response on the same.

• 3 months later...

I have removed the Airbus from P3d v3. Very disappointed.

It worked perfectly before with the previous update with hotfix h in P3dv2.5, but now I find it "porpoises" in flight, the elevator trim doesn't work like before, and I can no longer look forward to a flight.

I await the next update incarnaton which will hopefully resolve these and other issues.

Archived