Tiller only left

Paulvanuf

Hello,

I followed the instructions in Vol1, but only found that the steering to the left is ok, but to the right it is almost not functioning.

I tried the fsuipc and the FScontrol options, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Regret to report...

After trying various settings as well in fsuipc as in p3d no result.

And moreover p3d crashes all the time on exit.

Deinstalled A318/319 and p3d behaves normal again...

• Aerosoft

Well that seems to indicate more problems.

For the crash on exit please refer to: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85493-a318319-crashing-on-exit-combination-topic-probably-solved/. BUT we have not yet seen this reported for P3D!

The tiller uses a 100% standard axis, so if it only moves one way it means the 3rd throttle axis we use does not have a full -255<>+255 range. That can have many causes, but as said most likely because you got more then one control for the third throttle axis. We seen that a number of times.

Well that seems to indicate more problems.

For the crash on exit please refer to: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85493-a318319-crashing-on-exit-combination-topic-probably-solved/. BUT we have not yet seen this reported for P3D!

The tiller uses a 100% standard axis, so if it only moves one way it means the 3rd throttle axis we use does not have a full -255<>+255 range. That can have many causes, but as said most likely because you got more then one control for the third throttle axis. We seen that a number of times.

You have not seen Reports on P3D?? I reported it in the subforum to you!

Archived