Checklist discontiued

Andre Blossfeld

Hi,

I have problems with the Checklists. It stops and do not continue with the remark "initiate descent". For my understanding the descent starts with decreasing the altitude and pressing the Alt-knob. I had these issue 3 times in total. 2x with A319 and 1x with A321.

The second issue I got during the climb. My initial FL was 290. Due to a route change the FL decreased to FL270. I changed it in the left MCDU. The right MCDU shows "Climb to Cruise altitude" until the landing without any further response. How I can reset the checklist during the flight?

Hi,

I have problems with the Checklists. It stops and do not continue with the remark "initiate descent". For my understanding the descent starts with decreasing the altitude and pressing the Alt-knob. I had these issue 3 times in total. 2x with A319 and 1x with A321.

The second issue I got during the climb. My initial FL was 290. Due to a route change the FL decreased to FL270. I changed it in the left MCDU. The right MCDU shows "Climb to Cruise altitude" until the landing without any further response. How I can reset the checklist during the flight?

After changing the FL in the MCDU did you also change the FL on the FCU to descent to that FL?

No, it was during the climb phase. I climbed through FL250, decided to change the FL from 290 to 270. I have never reached FL290. I understand, that the checklist-logic need the achievement of the initial FL to continue, but I changed it in the left MCDU before I reached FL270.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Andre,

just tried to reproduce it but failed e.g. after reaching FL270 the CLIMB CL finished.........After setting FL270 on the FCU did you push the knob to confirm that FL? Otherwise please send me some screenshots after you have reached FL270 (showing the message "CLIMB TO CRZ LEVEL" on the infobar ....

Regards,

Rolf

Archived