Lights

gfd

Greetings

I was going to port the wing light fix that was developed, by an enlightened user, for the Airbus X A320/A321 to the new Airbus A320/321. Upon opening aircraft.cfg, I was greeted by 1 (only) light in the [LIGHTS] section. That made it rather difficult to perform that, or any other modification to lights. I did note that Aerosoft decided not to model the light reflections on the wings and engines. Fair enough. That was the same case with the xtended versions. In the extended versions, it appeared that all of the lights were listed and configured in the [LIGHTS] section.

So...can I add say, the wing lights in the aircraft.cfg [LIGHTS] section and set the locations; and will that override the default locations? Alternatively, can I edit another file to customize the lights?

EDIT: This time, instead of being intellectually lazy, I decided to experiment. Indeed, if I add an entry into the [LIGHTS] section of aircraft.cfg, it will show up on the aircraft. Please disregard this post with my thanks.

Thanks,

Graham

Archived