Baro window reading has a live of its own

Darral - UA1961

Hi, This is my first post.

I have Aerosoft Airbus X A320/A321 Extend and just purchased the New Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321.

Descending to Final Approach Air Pressure Display reading has a life of its own changing the aircraft flight path.

Sim Setup:

Windows 7/64

MS Flight Sim X with Acceleration Expansion Pack

A320 and A321 IAE United Airlines Livery

Using Checklists – Checklist ON and Copilot ON

Acft State – Cold and Dark

99% of the time using IFR Flight Plans-Flt Levels from FL100 to FL360 depends of distance.

As the flight progresses everything goes along great until descending to final approach.

Out about 20 to 40 NM still descending during the Approach Check List the Air Pressure Display reading will start increasing the BARO reading rapidly on its own, numbers in the window spinning.

If I pull the hPa selector knob to STD mode and back, I can hold the aircraft close to its intended flight path.

At the same time the Copilot keeps saying, “Check Baro Reference Captain” over and over as long as this situation lasts. Holding the end of the approach check list running.

I have tried using the Skip function on the Right MCDU but when this happens it is not available, or Highlighted.

This happens 80% of the time when flying and lasts from 15 second to after touchdown and taxiing to the Gate.

When it stops, which is on its own the copilot will say, “Baro reference set” and everything will be normal.

This happened with the Airbus X A320/A321 Extended addon and on my first flight with the New Airbus A320/A321 New addon yesterday it happen again.

Other than making final approach very interesting and unexpected, everything else seems to be fine.

Let me say, I love flying the Aerosoft A320 and A321. I like the realism it creates in a Virtual flight world and is a pleasure to fly.

Sorry this is so long, a lot to get out.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Archived