could be this true? FS2CREW airbus cause crash fsx!

Hey there,

I has been flying a318/319 since release without fs2crew, yesterday i bought a320/321 and seizing the opportunity i purchase FS2crew airbus 2013 . Before install fs2crew i was flying a318 with the default checklist and copilot option of the product, and all good, when i finish the flight i press finish flight and fsx didn't crash and goes again to the main menu. But when i installed fs2crew when i finished the fligth i press finish flight and fsx crashed. I try to flight again without fs2crew and didn't crash, but when i started again fs2crew when i finished the flight crashed again. that happens with both products: a318/319 and a320/321.

So is this possible? and there is method to avoid this crash? how?

thanks and forgive my poor english!

for the people who has the same problem. It was posible. It was fs2crew, i asked bryan and he gave me a solution that works perfect when you are going to finish or press end fligth you have to deactive manually the headset option and the voice recogntion option, then press end fligth and fsx won´t crash

thanks for your recomendation Andrew

Archived