A-10 Warthog loading problem

visaggar

Hello to everybody.

I purchased the A-10 eight month ago. Two month ago i had to reinstall Win XP, and so reinstall FS 2004.

Since then, I have been receiving the "MS FS has encountered a problem and needs to close" message when I try to load the A-10.

I reinstalled the A-10 more than three times, reinstalled MS FS 2004 three times. First I read “A-10 loading problem” posted in this forum and changed the gps_export.dll, gps.dll and TrafficInfo.DLL, for the originals ones and finally did two clean installations of the MS FS2004 9.0, installed the A-10 as the only add-on and after updated to MS FS 2004 9.1. i did twice.

The A-10 does not load.

Please, help me. Thank you.

AMD 2.3Gh; RAM 512

visaggar

• Aerosoft
Hello to everybody.

I purchased the A-10 eight month ago. Two month ago i had to reinstall Win XP, and so reinstall FS 2004.

Since then, I have been receiving the "MS FS has encountered a problem and needs to close" message when I try to load the A-10.

I reinstalled the A-10 more than three times, reinstalled MS FS 2004 three times. First I read “A-10 loading problem” posted in this forum and changed the gps_export.dll, gps.dll and TrafficInfo.DLL, for the originals ones and finally did two clean installations of the MS FS2004 9.0, installed the A-10 as the only add-on and after updated to MS FS 2004 9.1. i did twice.

The A-10 does not load.

Please, help me. Thank you.

AMD 2.3Gh; RAM 512

visaggar

If I understand it correctly, you tried it with a clean install of FS, updated to 9.1, standard install of the A10?