No german Voicepacks in A320/321

Hi

I switched in the A320/321 configurator to the PF and PM german Voicepacks but I hear always the Standard voices. I switched back and tried it again - same result.

Same procedure in the A319 works perfect - I hear the german voices.

What can I do?

Rgds
Andre

So something must have been happened during the installation. If your A318/319 is working fine then just copy the files from there

FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_319 Base\Sound_ASC\German_PF as well as German_PNF

to

FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_321 Base\Sound_ASC\German_PF as well as German_PN

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Andre,

then it is clearly an installation problem. If also the proposal as mentioned in post #3 did not work for you then the only advice I can give is to deinstall the A320/321 (using Windows functionality) and reinstall it again. Just one additional remark if you used the previous Extended version it also has to be deinstalled prior to installing the A320/321......

Regards,

Rolf

Fine, that the problem on you PC has been solved. If you found "English" calls in the FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_321 Base\Sound_ASC\German_PF as well as German_PN folder it means that something has happened during your installation. Or are you talking about the main Sound_ASC folder?

Regards,

Rolf

I would also suggest using the same soundpacks. The A318/A319 is good. The standard soundpack for the A320/A321 sounds very British. I copied over the files from the A318/319 to the A320/321 and indeed everything is OK.

Archived