A320 Chocks

JLP731

One of the new features of the A319 was reduced chock size (as shown.)

So having just bought the new A320 with eager anticipation to fly the much improved bird, you can imagine my disappointment to see the same huge ugly chocks. (again, depicted below.)

I quote Mathjis when I say "We will never ask customers to pay for the same files twice." Yet I just have.

Any thoughts?

post-104341-0-23107800-1415817591_thumb. post-104341-0-86896800-1415817655_thumb.

Dude! seriously? Is the sarcasm really needed? Seems to be a very VERY small oversight to me. Methinks maybe you should cut the team a little slack. Its not like any of us paid with this aircraft with our first born or anything. My hats off to the aerosoft team. I for one love the aircraft. Feel free to flame away naysayers!

Sarcasm not intended disrespectfully, only trying to get my point across.

I can appreciate that and to be honest, I must apologise for my childish outburst earlier. While it is not an excuse, I find myself fuming when I read some posts of people in this community ripping apart the hard work of others over what would mostly be considered petty things. I understand that was not your intention. Again, my humblest of apologies sir.

Archived