Navigraph database is not working with MCDU in new Airbus A320

Bernard Ducret

I am using Navigraph database and it is properly selected in my Airbus cfg file.

However when I load my flight plan (EHAM/LSGG) in the INIT page, I get LSGG as not part of the database. If I select EHAM/EGLL, EGLL is not in the database, if I select EHAM/EHAM, EHAM is not in the database...

So there seems to be a bug in this page that will not allow the destination airport whichever it is (that problem does not exist if I switch to the NavData Pro provided with the bus). Evidently my Navigraph database is up to date and I updated the Airbus database before using it, incidentally I was using the same Navigraph database with the previous version of your airbus before and never had this problem.

Thank you for looking into this.

Here is the solution, due to a issue in the navigraph install folder- beause of the new A320 release :

Copy Navigraph folder from Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended...

then past to Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

... Then set up navigraph in Airbus config.exe. Thats it :)

Archived