Suggestion.

Gzr_Green Bean

Mathijs, I know the last thing you need is yet another suggestiion for a project, but I have become really impressed with the Diamond DA-42 TwinStar. A lovely FADEC pair of Theilert compression ignition engines, that truly sip fuel. The airplane is beautiful and preforms very well, when i hit the Powerball lotto, thats for me.

GB

• Aerosoft
I was aware that they were, but based on previous track record, I want to see this plane available before FS XX comes out. And I think that Aerosoft would do a better job.

GB

yep, it is a GREAT aircraft, flown the bloody Atlantic on one tank. It's somewhere on my list.

There's already a freeware Twinstar out on the net... Let me see now, where was it? Some Austrian University students built it as an aeronautical science study project.

Try the Diamond website - I think there's a link.

Not much to write home about, but flyable.

Another Twinstar did Frankurt Mumbay on a tank full...

Thanks Chris, I am afraid that i have been spoiled, nd will wait for a great model of the airplane.

Those diesels really turn me on, and are surprisingly quiet in flight and on the ramp. At an airshow in Florida where i first saw this plane, he did a low pass and at fairly high power settings there was more prop noise than exhasut noise. Impressive.

GB

Thanks Chris, I am afraid that i have been spoiled, nd will wait for a great model of the airplane.

Those diesels really turn me on, and are surprisingly quiet in flight and on the ramp. At an airshow in Florida where i first saw this plane, he did a low pass and at fairly high power settings there was more prop noise than exhasut noise. Impressive.

GB

Knowing the Thielerts, are you sure they were both still running..? :evil: