Again the light thing: Bright VC lightning vs. Dark VC lightning

HolgerH

Hi again!

To say the thruth I´m a little bit disappointed that I can not use both options during one flight. I there no way to do it a little more closer to the real world airplane for example to connect the console lights to a diffrent switch? Probably in a future update?

• Aerosoft

Sorry we do not plan that as it includes a very large change in the way the default lighting system of FSX handles things. Something that should be expected in a product twice the price of course, but in ourt opinion not in this one. To be honest we also do not feel it is a big thing.

Sorry we do not plan that as it includes a very large change in the way the default lighting system of FSX handles things. Something that should be expected in a product twice the price of course, but in ourt opinion not in this one. To be honest we also do not feel it is a big thing.

Thanks for your reply!

Archived