320 update? I dont get it...

Hi, 1st of all sorry for my really bad ensligh.

Some weeks ago I bough the 320 extended. I also bough the 319 expansion. Reading some websites I found another 320 update (which adds weather radar and so on) http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2014/11/10/axe-a32021-new-version-released#commenting=

But unfortunately when I log into my account the only airbus extended I can download is the same 1.16 and the 319, so what im missing? where to get this update? Also I like to know what is the installation sequence? 320 > 319 > FS2Crew? Thanks.

Hi,

you must buy the new A320/321 in your Aerosoft Shop! It's not an Update for the old Airbus Extended, it's an stand alone new Bus.

Regards,

Peter

Hi,

The Airbus A320/321 that was released yesterday is a completely new product and not an update for the 320 extended. It is available to purchase for existing users at a discount price of 14.95.

If you DO have the Airbus Extended you got two options at this moment:

You will need to insert your Airbus Extended serial on the order page.

• Buy the A318/A319 with discount at 16.76€ (19.95€ with EU VAT when applicable) product page
  • Buy the A320/A321 with discount at 12.56€ (14.95€ with EU VAT when applicable) product page
  • Buy the A318/A319 & A320/A321 bundle, at 25.16€ (29.95€ with EU VAT when applicable) product page

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85402-what-to-buy-when-to-buy-pricing-confusion/

Hope this helps,

Mick

Damn.. thanks for the information...

I hope Aerosoft change this because... I had to buy the Airbus 320 3 TIMES already... so I dont want to buy another 3 versions of the 319 and I dont also want to buy 3 versions of the 330.

One more thing: what about the installation order? 318 -> 320 -> fs2crew? Thanks.

Damn.. thanks for the information...

I hope Aerosoft change this because... I had to buy the Airbus 320 3 TIMES already... so I dont want to buy another 3 versions of the 319 and I dont also want to buy 3 versions of the 330.

One more thing: what about the installation order? 318 -> 320 -> fs2crew? Thanks.

Sorry but you didn't HAVE to buy anything. The first Airbus was called: Airbus X, then Aerosoft continued work and released the Extended, and now they worked on it some more and released the A320/321 package.

The A320 packages have gone through major changes since the Airbus X, and to cover development cost they got to charge you for the next version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you posted this two times I allow myself to ask you also two times: why would you had to buy the bus 3 times? (other than not taking care of the serial after purchase)

Archived