Airbus X, Airbus X Extended

• Aerosoft

Now that we got the Airbus A318/A319 and A320/A321 released we are informing our partner stores on the availability and ask them to remove the older versions. However this is NOT under our control and we ask you to be cautious. The Airbus X and Airbus X Extended are not available anymore (of course they are still supported) and replaced by the Airbus A318/A319 and A320/A321.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mathijs

I already had the Airbus X Extended when the Airbus 318/319 was not released. I bought the package from Airbus 318/319 and the 320/321 over the update. The package came from the A320 / 321 would be "Extended" or would a regular "series"? If it is regular, the Extended version will not update .... or Extended 320/321 package simply does not exist anymore .. Now there is only A318 / 319/320/321 in one package?
I hope you understand my doubt ..
Thank you

The 'Extended' is the second generation of Aerosoft Airbuses. The name was chosen to distinguish it from the very first generation of AS buses. The current releases (A318/319, A320/321, or the bundle) are already the third generation. So these A320/321 are "even more extended" or what ever you want to call them; this is just not readily discernible from the product name.

Long story short: The new A320/321 completely replace the Extended.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this plane last week from this site and one of the directorys installed under microsoft flight simulator/Aerosoft is Airbus X Extended ! I thought you couldn't buy it anymore.

information from the product.cfg is

[installer]

ProductCode=870
ProductName=Airbus X Extended A320/A321
Version=116
ManualName=
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

I purchased this plane last week from this site and one of the directorys installed under microsoft flight simulator/Aerosoft is Airbus X Extended ! I thought you couldn't buy it anymore.

[installer]

ProductCode=870
Version=116
ManualName=
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

Contact Aerosoft on Monday directly with a proof of your purchase to sort this out.

• Aerosoft

[installer]

ProductCode=870
Version=116
ManualName=
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

I do not know where you bougbt it but I doubt it was aerosoft.com

Aerosoft Download Shop

Dear Customer,

thank you for shopping at Aerosoft Online!

Order Number: XXXXXX ..........

Date Ordered: Saturday 29 November, 2014

Serial number(s):
------------------------------------------------------
Aerosoft - Airbus X Extended A320/A321 ......... ect.

no doubts now

• 2 weeks later...

Archived