A319 Stuck on After Takeoff checklist

WillsB3

Somehow my bus has become stuck with the "After takeoff" checklist highlighted in green. It seems that this checklist does not complete. I've already tried to click the key next to the After Takeoff checklist to trigger it manually but nothing happens. I'm using the Co-pilot functionality but he does not seem to want to complete this checklist...

I've already climbed to cruise level and it's still stuck there...

Could I have done something wrong?

Hi, for testing use the ACFT STATE "TAKEOFF" and then start the BEFORE TAKEOFF CL (with Copilot set to ON). Tell us exactly at which point the checklist does not continue......Please see chapter 5.10 of the StepbyStep guide....... Maybe your brakes are too hot and you have to wait until they are cooled down......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi, for testing use the ACFT STATE "TAKEOFF" and then start the BEFORE TAKEOFF CL (with Copilot set to ON). Tell us exactly at which point the checklist does not continue......Please see chapter 5.10 of the StepbyStep guide....... Maybe your brakes are too hot and you have to wait until they are cooled down......

Regards,

Rolf

I had already executed the before takeoff checklist and that was fine, so I don't think it was the breaks :). It was after the climb-out that the aircraft never activated the After Takeoff checklist and left me unable to activate it ("After takeoff" was showing in green, as if it were available but pressing the corresponding key on the MCDU did nothing).

This problem doesn't happen all the time. Indeed I have already flown a few successful flights in the A319 (and many in the 320 Airbus Xtended before that..)

After setting TAKEOFF THRUST the TAKEOFF CL starts and it will be finished if the flaps are set to ZERO. Setting the flaps to ZERO is also the starting condition for the AFTER TO CL. This is explained in detail in the Vol6 StepbyStep guide. So again you should read this guide and tell us exactly at what step (#) the problem starts e. g. the CL does not continue........ otherwise we cannot help you.

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because no answer was received until now I assume that the problem has been solved and will mark this topic as solved.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived