mega airport frankfurt

dgage38

ok thanks will be waiting. I have a good pc to run the airport just seems slow for some reason. Are any of your products able to run on a Mac. I am just happy with windows any more to me XP sucks.

the cars on the apron. I am not really into that much for detail. A nice airport is nice. I am only on a 2.8 machine will update after the new yr. Trying to decide if I should go with a mac but not much out there for mac games and add on scenery for macs. But i will look and see and decide. thanks for all and any help guys.

One other question not related to this site but i get "flashocx" error message and I cannot figure it out..

Ciao Vincente

Why on earth you would want to remove any of the traffic whether at or around the airport? That's what makes this airport so real! I'm sure if you ever visited Frankfurt Main, the last thing you would want to do is remove this traffic.

• Aerosoft
ok thanks will be waiting. I have a good pc to run the airport just seems slow for some reason. Are any of your products able to run on a Mac. I am just happy with windows any more to me XP sucks.

I have to ask the developers if this is possible without removing othert parts of the product. We currently have no software that runs on a Mac, the simulation market for a Mac is just non existent (apart from X-plane)

the cars on the apron. I am not really into that much for detail. A nice airport is nice. I am only on a 2.8 machine will update after the new yr. Trying to decide if I should go with a mac but not much out there for mac games and add on scenery for macs. But i will look and see and decide. thanks for all and any help guys.

One other question not related to this site but i get "flashocx" error message and I cannot figure it out..

Ciao Vincente

Why not just turn the dynamic scenery slider to the full left? :wink:

• Developer

Hey again,

yes, with the dynamic scenery Slider you can adjust the density of the traffic.

When you don't want to have any traffic (also no highway), then you can deactivate the AESforGAP-EDDF scenery in the Scenery Library list.

brgds

Oliver Pabst