Metric altitude PFD A320/319/318!!!

LFPG

Hi!

How do we display metric altitude below the QNH/STD? Is it the button on the FCU "metric altitude"?

Thanks, flying in China and getting some problems....

By the way, you don't even need to click on the video, you can see " 11 070 M" below STD! I tried again but it's not working with that button, is it the right one????

Thanks!

I seriously got no idea if Microsoft moddeled that in theit default A321, but I'd rather doubt it. Our Airbus addons include it for sure.

It's obvious that LFPG and AF330 are one and the same person as this exact question , word for word , was also asked on AVSIM but with AF330 asking the question . Same thing occurred before when asking questions for a " school project " recently .

Maybe an idea for Aerosoft to check the IP addresses and registration details of these individuals as they only seem to ask questions that are of little or no value to others who DO have the AirbusX or later versions installed on their computer . Would also save developers and moderators from wasting their time answering these " questions " .

John

It's obvious that LFPG and AF330 are one and the same person as this exact question , word for word , was also asked on AVSIM but with AF330 asking the question . Same thing occurred before when asking questions for a " school project " recently .

Maybe an idea for Aerosoft to check the IP addresses and registration details of these individuals as they only seem to ask questions that are of little or no value to others who DO have the AirbusX or later versions installed on their computer . Would also save developers and moderators from wasting their time answering these " questions " .

John

Has to be. The same annoying level of screaming punctuation symbology and sentence structure is exaclty the same.

Yes exactly. Just because of that: then we had to explain them our situation, they accepted. Then, we received a mail: I think you are "competitors" because you are asking to many questions about A/THR!!!!!!"

If we really were competitors at 14......

As we find it hard to believe two accounts can use the exact same address and that the friends would come together every time to write for a forum reply, we have shut down one account.

If you any further support issues, you are free to contact support@aerosoft.com. No more support will be provided in the forums.

Archived