Sign in to follow this  
Mathijs Kok

Preview : Aerosoft FSX military line-up

This weekend we completed the coversion of all our military aircraft to FSx. All now have bumpmaps, speculars, many have new objects. There remains a lot to be done, but the models are basically ready at this moment. Time for a little party where all the models come together for a drink. Our staff photographer was around and snapped the following shots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Nice render! Any chance of a list of the extras and to what models?

Now that we can land on moving objects, that opens a whole new area for Aerosoft. I can envision a new Boxer (that is lower in detail=usable) that is moving, same for the CG package, maybe a carrier for the future

A job well done Aerosoft, very good news for all Aerosoft aircraft owners :wink: .

Ludo Lambrechts

Canadian Pilots

PS: Will these upgrades be free to Aerosoft customers? And when will they be made available (probably after Oct 4th).

Will these updates include the "real view" that FSX incorperates? Also, the models are looking very nice indeed :D

Great work! My only question is, if these models will be updated for free for us who already have them for FS9... :wink:

Will these updates include the "real view" that FSX incorperates? Also, the models are looking very nice indeed :D

I am not sure what you mean with 'real view'.

I am not sure what you mean with 'real view'.

I gues yuilly ment, if the head latency will work in these models. I think the head latency will work in all models.

Jeroen

I gues yuilly ment, if the head latency will work in these models. I think the head latency will work in all models.

Jeroen

Ahhh, yes, in VC this will work and we'll even enhance the effect for the F-16.

Good to hear that it will be updated with the models :) Looking forward to trying some of them now.

:shock: nice. A tarmac would be even nicer :D

There's just one thing about that F-16 ... maybe I don't like the gloss, or maybe I'm not used to open cockpits, I dunno ...

Umm I think it's the cockpit. It doesn't look bubbly enough ... it's more like the 2 seat version. But maybe that's just me.

Umm I think it's the cockpit. It doesn't look bubbly enough ... it's more like the 2 seat version. But maybe that's just me.

The shine is just an effect of 3ds, won't look like this in Fsx.

And the canopy should be okay, but I know there have been a few modification on that one, so I assume there are multiple shapes as well.

Lago's homepage. :D

Better off purchasing through simmarket...