Preview : Aerosoft FSX military line-up

• Aerosoft

This weekend we completed the coversion of all our military aircraft to FSx. All now have bumpmaps, speculars, many have new objects. There remains a lot to be done, but the models are basically ready at this moment. Time for a little party where all the models come together for a drink. Our staff photographer was around and snapped the following shots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Nice render! Any chance of a list of the extras and to what models?

Now that we can land on moving objects, that opens a whole new area for Aerosoft. I can envision a new Boxer (that is lower in detail=usable) that is moving, same for the CG package, maybe a carrier for the future

• Aerosoft
Umm I think it's the cockpit. It doesn't look bubbly enough ... it's more like the 2 seat version. But maybe that's just me.

The shine is just an effect of 3ds, won't look like this in Fsx.

And the canopy should be okay, but I know there have been a few modification on that one, so I assume there are multiple shapes as well.

• 3 weeks later...