fuel planner

francojs

hello eveyone!! 2 month old new sim pilot junkie here =)

i am learning with the a321 airbus x extended

i search a little bit for a solution but didnt find anythng

its going great so far but the only problem is with the fuel planner, i try to load the fuel and it doesnt always work the first time after 4-5 time it will eventualy work

anyone know what am i doing wrong?

francois

• 1 month later...

Captains,

I also have a (similar) problem with the fuel planner.

It loads correctly, but after a few moments, it seems to "unload".

The old version had the option to "load fuel and payload" and worked much better for me.

Can that be an option again?

Happy landings!

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Also having same issues. No matter what I do, the fuel configurator does not load correct calculated fuel into any of the latest updated Airbus versions. Used to work. Please address and fix.

Cheers,

Rob

A very special compliment for the new features in the upgrade 1.12 of the AXE, but I don't understand one thing:
Why in the new version of the fuel planner it is disappeared the function "load fuel and payload"?
Thank you

you have to press generate loadsheet when you are done. If you done so, go to your right mcdu and select LOAD/FUEL. Then press load loadsheet (or something like that) from that point ist is pretty self explanatory.

Archived