Installing Airbus Extended liveries

Can anyone help me with installing repaints for the Aerosoft A321 IAE, I looked at previous posts#9 and followed but still not working properly A320 after copying texture files all work perfect but have problems with A321 format not sure where to go from here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did de-install the old versions from A318...A321 via configuration screen.

Then I instaaled the new versions V1.21 and everything was ok.

When I reinstalled the VA liveries I got the message in the livery manager that the aircraft is already installed!

But they are really not in the levery list and on the harddissk.

??? What did I wrong???

VBV058

Hello I am new here!

I am trying to install a different version of a Qatar Airways liverie (I don't use liverie manager, just whatever liveries VA provides).

I have done everything right (right folder, right engine, edited aircraft.cfg properly) but no matter what liverie I install,

it never shows up. even liveries here on the aerosoft forum don't show up. Only SOME of the default liveries show up. (Indigo, Lufthansa and others don't show up at all)

Please help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello I am new here!

I am trying to install a different version of a Qatar Airways liverie (I don't use liverie manager, just whatever liveries VA provides).

I have done everything right (right folder, right engine, edited aircraft.cfg properly) but no matter what liverie I install,

it never shows up. even liveries here on the aerosoft forum don't show up. Only SOME of the default liveries show up. (Indigo, Lufthansa and others don't show up at all)

Please help!

Please show me a screenshot of your aircraft.cfg (your entry) ... I think you forgot the number ...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Has the aircraft.cfg the correct name? Look for the extension (.cfg not .cfg.txt) and dont't forget the texture folder!

Has the aircraft.cfg the correct name? Look for the extension (.cfg not .cfg.txt) and dont't forget the texture folder!

The file is simply named 'aircraft' however the file type is CFG, same for the texture file

Did you solve the problem...? I am exactly the same as you....... have carried out to the letter what Holger says but still it will not work.

I managed to get an Alitalia A320 CFM working..but that is all...... and I am fully conversant at working with files etc. etc..... very frustrating..!!

Hi Holger......sorry to be a pain, but I`ve never been stuck like this before.

I`ve just re-installed the A320/21 version 1.21 and as before only five of the aircraft are showing in the "select aircraft" list

although there should be many more aircraft because the aircraft.cfg (of all versions) is showing more aircraft than can be seen.

Before reinstalling, I tried everything that has been written on this subject by yourself and a couple of other people and apart from managing to install

your Alitalia A320 CFM EI-EIB....... nothing else will work. I cannot think of anything else to try....!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't forget, for each new installation you lose all registrations in your aircraft.cfg and you start with this 5 aircrafts!

ok......I had forgotten that, but I don`t understand why there are seven other aircraft listed in the aircraft.cfg for the A320 CFM alone........

why are the entries in there...?? only one of those a/c is available........

Dear John....!

Take a gun and shoot me..!!!

I just KNEW it would be something glaringly simple and obvious like that........ my apologies.....and to Holger too...

I will now go and make the repaints work.......

Thanks,

John.

Did you solve the problem...? I am exactly the same as you....... have carried out to the letter what Holger says but still it will not work.

I managed to get an Alitalia A320 CFM working..but that is all...... and I am fully conversant at working with files etc. etc..... very frustrating..!!

Nope nothing has worked. I don't know what to do at this point. Any Qatar Airways CFM available? if so can you link me to it please?

Thank you

Archived