Interactive Checklist Gauge / Engineer Station Gauge

NorCal

For the life of me I cannot find the the following 2 Gauges. I've spent hrs & hrs scratchin my head. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

"Interactive Checklist Gauge": I've only had it appear 1 time when opening up a new flight and can't get it to duplicate that again. It just popped up on the screen. I've followed the manual's instructions Shft+2 which brings up the "Knee Board".

Engineer Station Gauge: Followed the manual's instructions Shft+3 nothing happens??

After workin at this all day on & off I found the "Interactive Checklist Gauge" in my P3D main page tool bar => Views => Instrument Panel => Checklist => "INTERACTIVE CHECKLIST GAUGE". Wouldn't you know it 15 min. after I "CRIED UNCLE" I found it. Now I only wish that the "Engineer Station Gauge" would be that easy!

BINGO....Found the "Engineer Station Gauge". P3D main page tool bar => Views => Instrument Panel => "Elec_debug" (which is the "ENGINEER STATION GAUGE"). Guess I'd better call it a day before it's to late.

Archived