SP2 Wishlist?

Hello, i just would like to point out few things that i (probably more people around) miss and it would be great if you would consider them for new SP2! (And hey, dont say its not possible, ive seen that message so many times, like WX not possible, etc..)

• Keyboard shortcuts (could be set in Airbus configurator, like for strobe light or landing lights etc)
  • Logo light on/off manualy
  • Rudder pedals work without having an actual pedals (like i could use them on keyboard or whatever)
  • Add option to load/payload in 2nd FMC where i can just enter my ZFW and it would be just randomly calculate pax etc (just like PMDG have)

thats the most things that i miss there.. maybe i would add some after some time.
Thanks for reading!

I already know Aerosoft answer : We'll stick to our plan and remember that it is not a 90 dollards payware like PMDG....... but anyway : )

if I remember correctly, Aerosoft said that they will implement feature that are used by A320 pilots for a " normal" flight, I think that the features in bold should be added

* Increase the Ground effect effectiveness (if possible )

* ability to enter wind prediction for better, fuel, ETA, S/C calculation

* enter a planned or optimum Step Climb ( S/C) and S/C pseudo waypoint displayed on the ND

* Add the Turbulence and the PWS features ( Windshear prediction ) on the WRX panel

* ability to turn on the integral light without the flood light. ( especially for night take off and landing, it's hard to focus on the runway lighting with too much ligh in the cockpit )

Thanks for reading

CMB

I already know Aerosoft answer : We'll stick to our plan and remember that it is not a 90 dollards payware like PMDG....... but anyway : )

if I remember correctly, Aerosoft said that they will implement feature that are used by A320 pilots for a " normal" flight, I think that the features in bold should be added

* ability to turn on the integral light without the flood light. ( especially for night take off and landing, it's hard to focus on the runway lighting with too much ligh in the cockpit )

CMB

Do you mean you are unable to put on the panel lights without the cockpit flood lights? I must be lucky because I use both independently without any problems.I can see it being a big problem is they do not for sure.

Do you mean you are unable to put on the panel lights without the cockpit flood lights? I must be lucky because I use both independently without any problems.I can see it being a big problem is they do not for sure.

I mean I can't turn on Only the integral lights

When I turn the integral lights, floods lights automatically turn on and when I turn on the floods lights, the integral light turn on automatically on too ( 1st picts)

I would like to have only the integral light on ( 2nd pict )

post-64067-0-33141800-1415040526_thumb.p

post-64067-0-90309200-1415040656_thumb.j

Aerosoft have already said that they will maybe remodel the cockpit lighting for A330 but not for A318/319/320/321.

I think when Emi releases his mod, lighting will be better without those floodlights, not so bright as it is now.

Aerosoft have already said that they will maybe remodel the cockpit lighting for A330 but not for A318/319/320/321.

I think when Emi releases his mod, lighting will be better without those floodlights, not so bright as it is now.

Ok thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add improvement or even remodeling options to the landing lights in the Airbus series now.

The old airbus extended had fantastic looking landing lights, in my opinion superior to the PMDG aircraft! Albeit supposedly the newer lights work better in other conditions... However at present the lights look awful. Edges are incredibly grainy in comparison to the Airbus Extended, they may well be 'bright' but are now unrealistically so and on approach, the lights increase in brightness but in about 3-4 levels. I don't think the airbus extended lights varied in britghtness but I remember them coming across as very much smoother and much nicer.

I appreciate the view that this is not a PMDG a/c or pmdg pricing, however some of us have now invested over the series not far off if not at or even above the equivalent amount of money of a PMDG a/c in the 3 stages of development of the airbus series, and having spent more money hoping for yet further improvements pushing a little closer to PMDG standards, I find with this release (albeit in fairness the new airbus is still at the teething stage) there are some steps forward with the universal weather radar, terrain radar and advances in the control systems, but also some backwards, the landing lights in my eyes are one of them.

Archived