West Coast Air Livery!

Airbus X Extended

Hello, great work on the new Twin Otter, enjoyed it very much. But, does anybody have a newest version of the West Coast Air livery, if you have one, please do provide it if possible, I will only use it for personal use, and I need it fast for a video in a project. Thanks! If I posted in the wrong section, sorry, and I really don't have the time to log in and move the post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great job, Tom!

I did a Westcoast Air livery some time ago, but I never uploaded it ... till now ...

Have been to Vancouver in July 2014 and had the opportunity to take some photos on the Westcoast Air pier to finish that lady.

It's a complete interior and exterior overhaul, as usual.

The textures can now be found here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3157-westcoast-air-c-gqkn/

post-33723-0-41946600-1422315651_thumb.p post-33723-0-78070800-1422315652_thumb.p post-33723-0-26753500-1422315654_thumb.p post-33723-0-89700600-1422315655_thumb.p

Because you are extremly talented and you are doing great liveries!

Thanks a lot! ^_^

That's the reason why I switched to scenery design now.

I can use my texture skill combine it with modeling and even get paid for what I do ^^

There are skilled painters like Tom and he's doing a great job, why should I compete with him?

If I feel like uploading some liveries, I'll upload some, if not, who cares :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived