AES Version 2.37 available

OPabst

• Developer

AES 2.38 is available now here

Installed repaint Textures will be not effected by this Update to 2.37

Please only post AES 2.37 related issues here in this thread, no request for future release!

post-77-0-23395100-1416413201_thumb.jpg

2014-11-17 - Fix for WMKK of A_A in FSX:
This fix will solve an issue with a missing Groundlayer area at the airport, when AES 2.37 is activated for WMKK.
Unpack the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY folder and replace the old files.

2014-11-19 - KAUS for FSX added:
To use the new ImagineSim KAUS Austin Airport in FSX, unzip the attached Files into the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder and
replace the old files, then start AESHelp to activate the Airport.

Note: The actual installer of AES 2.37, available since 21th Nov. 2014 12:00PM UTC includes all this fixes.

Dear Oliver,

Really thanks again for this update and I'm very happy that we got more airfields upgrades for FS2004.

I'm one of the users that still use FS2004 with to much fun. :)

Oliver, what is the reason there was no announcement into the English News page about this new release ?

Also the link under Try Before Buy : is still the v2.36, maybe something forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Oliver,

AES 2.37 greate job, working well. Only after Landing in EDDF no reaction after activating AES Follow me request. The AES Window appear in all active Airports except EDDF. Funny, when departing ( Gate ) no problem at all.

Any help, or advise possible?

Appreciate your feed back.

Regards G. Alka

• Developer

Dear Oliver,

AES 2.37 greate job, working well. Only after Landing in EDDF no reaction after activating AES Follow me request. The AES Window appear in all active Airports except EDDF. Funny, when departing ( Gate ) no problem at all.

Any help, or advise possible?

Appreciate your feed back.

Regards G. Alka

Can you say me, at which taxiway you try to open the followme window?

Can you say me, at which taxiway you try to open the followme window?

Hi Oliver,

It's happend on different Runways, but especially last time out of RWY 07R Taxiway M17 and Taxiway M9 as well.

( this is the name of real navigation charts ) in the Mega Airport Frankfurt manual are the exit C to and G to.

Thanks for prompt reply

One more question? is there any particular procedure, like time limit, or exactly position required?

I have found the reason now. When is the ATC comunication windows open, is the AES menu not available.

Sorry for my mistake.

Best regards G. Alka

Hello.
Unfortunately, the AES2.37 UUEE FS9 scenery is still not moving the way bridges. Everything works except the passenger bridges. Is there anything your solution? Thank you.
The current version is now v1.1 DD UUEE
:help_s:
THX:
Istvan

• Developer

Hello.
Unfortunately, the AES2.37 UUEE FS9 scenery is still not moving the way bridges. Everything works except the passenger bridges. Is there anything your solution? Thank you.
The current version is now v1.1 DD UUEE
:help_s:
THX:
Istvan

Can you please check, if the aircraft is parked correct? Press F8 at the Gatemenu and follow the instructions. Maybe when you are to fare way from the normal Stoppoint, the Jetway is to short.

The position of the Afcad, there the aircraft is placed via the GoTo Menu of the FS is not always the best.

• Developer

Hi Oliver

i have istalled the new Version of flytampa EKCH Compenhagen i have dual jetways ?

best regards

You have two option:

1.) Select the "All gates" for animated Jetways in the Flytampa config tool

2.) Redownload the AES installer and run it once, then AES will exclude all jetways regardless the config in the Flytampa Tool

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried clicking the download link for version 2.37 on the main AES product page but receive this error message.

The requested URL /downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V236.zip was not found on this server.

Archived