Cannot load A318/19 right Mcdu greyed out

steve-o

just had to reinstall prepar3d2.4(new 980 card)

now when i install the Airbus the checklists ,aircraft states and ground services are greyed out.

I tried redownloading a new one ,unfortunately it's still the same.

I saw another post about setting parking brake to on ,that didn't make any difference.

also i'm installing with admin rights using version 1.10

any ideas welcome

thanks

steve

i did a fresh install of p3d v2 and the aerosoft a318/319, when i start p3d v2 and choose the a318 or 319, the plane is in a half started state, the choose aircraft states are greyed and the top left panel bar is gone, this all happened after the patch and i don't know what to do, the plane is not even usable, what can i do to at least get the plane to cold and dark to get this addon to function right, is there a way to get the 1.0 original release from my aerosoft account it at least functioned in p3d?

• Aerosoft

i did a fresh install of p3d v2 and the aerosoft a318/319, when i start p3d v2 and choose the a318 or 319, the plane is in a half started state, the choose aircraft states are greyed and the top left panel bar is gone, this all happened after the patch and i don't know what to do, the plane is not even usable, what can i do to at least get the plane to cold and dark to get this addon to function right, is there a way to get the 1.0 original release from my aerosoft account it at least functioned in p3d?

That does not seem to be the same issue, please do no highjack topics as it makes it very hard to track down issues.

I have no good idea what could cause your issue, mainly because we have no other user that has the same effect. Now if you did a clean install of P3D and the Bus, the issue HAS to be in the OS or the hardware. As nothing involved with this is changed in the updates, going back to the 1.00 release would make no change. If you want to follow up on this please open a new topic so we can keep track of the issue of Steve-O.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issues as Steve-O and Cully35 after my initial installation of the A320/321 into P3Dv2.4. The right MCDU was partially greyed out, various other displays were blank and the throttles were also unresponsive... generally wonky behavior. I was attempting to walk through the step-by-step tutorials but couldn't set the airplane to cold and dark due to the greyed out right hand MCDU.

After seeing this thread, I installed the FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect version which ships with Prepar3D, and all seems fine now. For those who might not know where it is, you can find it in the following directory in your Prepar3D installation:

\ Prepar3D \ redist \ Interface \ FSX-SP2-XPACK \ retail \ lib

The requirement to install legacy SimConnect versions should probably be added to the documentation. It does seem to be required for us P3D users.

-Greg

• 1 month later...

Archived